RADIO

terça-feira, maio 22, 2018

On The Road - 100 Quilometros de Música - Memorias Vo.2 (1989)

On The Road - 100 Quilometros de Música - Memorias Vo.2 (1989)

1. Just once (Quincy Jones)
2. Never gonna let you go (Sérgio Mendes)
3. Sad songs (Alessi Brothers)
4. do that to me one more time (The Captain & Tenille)
5. Guantanamera (The Sandpipers)
6. Daniel (Elton John)
7. Love hurts (Nazareth)
8. Lady, lady, lady (Joe Esposito)
9. (They long to be) close to you (Carpenters)
10. You make me feel brand new (The Stylistics)
11. Talking out of turn (Moody Blues)
12. Massachusetts (Bee Gees)
13. Killing me softly with his song (Roberta Flack)
14. I hear you now (Jon & Vanelis)
15. The more I see you (Chris Montez)
16. If I can't have you (Yvone Elliman)


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário